Re: Problem about porting eCos

>>>>> "ness" == ness  <root@t2-design.com> writes:

ness> Hi all.  We are porting eCos to a new platform with nec4300 CPU.
ness> We have the tool to download the program ,so we don't spend time
ness> porting GDB stub. Now we meet a problem, the program can't go
ness> into the interrupt routine .We want to know if we need to add
ness> some initial sourcecode which belongs to GDB stub to our
ness> program, such as TLB init.  Thank you!

Yes, and possibly also VSR table initialization.

Hard to say for sure what's needed. Look at the code and find the
parts that are part of ROM startup - you'll probably need most of
those as well.

Jesper