Re: i386 flopy load problem.

    >>> Sorry, in my previous message I forgot to attach the error.

    >> No, you attached the same virus that you sent in the first
    >> message.

    Robert> On looking at the header again, maybe it wasn't you that
    Robert> sent it.

It looks to me that the message did originate in the av.it.pt domain,
and was sent by Microsoft Outlook. I have never used that software so
my knowledge of its capabilities are limited. My best guess is that
the virus searches through old mail folders looking for any emails
with attachments, then resends those messages but with itself as the
attachment. Hence the message looks genuine and people are more likely
to open the attachment. The whole thing happens automatically, and the
user may be unaware for some time that this is going on.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer