Virus alert

1) a number of recent postings have included an email virus. I
   recommend that you ignore all postings from leandro@av.it.pt until
   further notice.

2) leandro@av.it.pt has been blocked from posting to ecos-discuss
   until I am convinced that the virus has been removed.

3) we will be instituting measures to ban most/all attachments in
   the future. The details are still to be decided since on very
   rare occasions attachments can be useful, but obviously we do not
   want any repeats of this unfortunate event.

4) please do not mail postmaster@sources.redhat.com, the overseers, or
   anything like that. They are well aware of the situation by now.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer