Re: about ram file system and memory management on the cvs

yyl wrote:

> [...]

That's a virtual impossibility I'm afraid. The ram file system is in cvs
only, and a *lot* has changed there. If you want to try and backport it to
1.3.1 you could try, but you'll just end up with something that looks a lot
like what is in cvs, but with less features :-). What is in CVS is what we
are intending to release publically as a 1.4.x version some time (don't ask
when).