Debugging SIGTRAP Errors

Hai,

Can anyone provide some info on how to debug when we get SIGTRAP
errors? I am running eCos 1.3.1 on Cirrus Logic EP7211 board.
I use Insight connecting through serial port of the board for
debugging.

When SIGTRAP occurs, there seems to be no way to get any information
on where and what caused the SIGTRAP error. It is not possible to
get the stack contents at the time of crash. I want to know what
are the other tools that can help in debugging these kind of problems.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Selva.