RE: Redboot and builtin functions

But the problem is that Redboot functions does not have the same declaration
than builtins or libc ones.

>     Fabrice> 3/ Which memcpy/memset the common ethernet support and
>     Fabrice> ethernet drivers are supposed to use ?
>
> The builtins if the compiler believes that is the right choice given
> the target processor and its knowledge about e.g. data alignment.
>
> Otherwise the RedBoot ones if the ethernet drivers are being used
> inside RedBoot (I think).
>
> Otherwise the ones in libc - unless there is an alternative
> implementation in e.g. the architectural HAL

Same problem (not the same prototype), and that would means add a dependency
to libc for the driver. Or a dependency on a macro (like IMPLEMENT_MEMSET)
provided by libc and redboot.

What I want is to get rid of these warnings. And I'm not sure the what the
correct solution is.

Thanks