8260 porting.

hi everyone,

	We are trying to port eCos on MPC 8260 processor on ADS board.
	I have got some doubts about the process. Any hints about this
will be  helpful.

	a) We have got a debugger working with the ADS board . So we don't
have to implement the ecos stub for the board... is that right?

	b) The debugger would have already initialised the hardware.. so
is hal_hardware_init is required?

	c) What about RAM startup and ROM startup ?

	d) Is there any porting under progress?

	regards.
	thanx in advance..

				N.SURESH