cyg_pci_configure_device and active PCI devices

Hi,

When initializing the ethernet device, cyg_pci_configure_device fails
because the device is "active".

This test fail:

// Check that device is inactive.
    if ((dev_info->command & CYG_PCI_CFG_COMMAND_ACTIVE) != 0)
       return false;

When I run a PCI scan all the devices are activated. I don't really know
what does that means and why the configure_device function have to abort in
this case. Could it be that in the case of the PC, the bios "activate" (and
may be "configure") all the cards on the pci bus?

So how do I manage this ? Should the devices be deactivated or should I
consider the configuration is already done and ok?

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com