About Flags

Hi,

I would like to know if it is safe to destroy a flag structure after it has
been signaled.

I mean:

I have several thread waiting for the flag - and they know that after wait
return the flag pointer they have will be invalid.
And one thread signaling the flag and then deleting it.

So is it possible that between the moment the corresponding cyg_flag_setbits
returns and the moment cyg_flag_wait returns the cyg_flag_wait function try
to access the flag structure ?

Additionnaly, I would like to wait for an exact value of the flag, is this
possible? It seems only supported operations are AND and OR.

Thanks
--
Fabrice Gautier
fabrice_gautier@sdesigns.com