Re: Anybody else programming MBX860?

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Lind <daniel.lind@sth.frontec.se> writes:

Daniel> Hi, I would like to get in contact with somebody else who is
Daniel> using MBX860 (MBX860 starter-kit) in combination with eCos. I
Daniel> just can't get it running, ie get contact with it through a

As said in an earlier reply, it may be an endian issue.

Daniel> serial cable.  I have looked at at all jumpers on the board to
Daniel> be sure that this isn't the problem. Is there any other jumper
Daniel> than J4 thats going to be change?  My powerpc is running at 40
Daniel> Mhz, is this the right frequency? Does it matter what

But it may also be because the CPU speed is wrong. The prebuilt stub
is built for 50MHz boards. Build your own stub with a proper setting
of CYGHWR_HAL_POWERPC_BOARD_SPEED.

Jesper