Re: still download problem to i386 pc

You need to have two separate directories for the PC target.  You need
one configuration for the floppy image, and you need another
configuration for the ram image.  So, you build one eCos tree for
floppy, and one eCos tree for RAM.  The hello.c built with the RAM image
is the one you want to download through gdb.

example:

floppy:
% mkdir floppy_work
% cd floppy_work
% ecosconfig new pc stubs
% ecosconfig tree
% make

ram:
% mkdir ram_work
% cd ram_work
% ecosconfig new pc
% ecosconfig tree
% make

When you build hello.c, make sure to point to the RAM install directory
in the Makefile. That should solve your problems I think.

-Alex