Porting...

   I have finally finish reading the basic documentation(Getting Started
with eCos, eCos Reference Manual, eCos User's Guide and The eCos
Component Writer's Guide). I'd want to port eCos to an ARM based
platform by my company but I still don't figure out how to go through
the sources.
  I think I have understood  the philosophy of the CDL but I don't know
how to start the port, so I will make some questions to see if I can go
on with it.
  I have copied the hal package of the arm-pid to a new directory under
arm-tema (tema is the name of my board).
  I have modified (manually) ecos.db so I have added the "new" package
and its references and added a target called tema (by copypasting the
"pid" target information).

  When I make ecosconfig new tema minimal -> ecosconfig tree,  it seems
to be right and the next thing that I want to change is the memory
layout.
  I work with Linux and I have to do it manually, so this is my first
question:

  I want to modify the areas where the code will be linked. ¿Where do I
have to altere the source files to obtain a correct linker script?

  Thank you in advance. I hope I'll soon understand it all so I can stop
asking this kind of questions.

--
Rafael Rodríguez Velilla        rrv@tid.es
Telefónica I+D          http://www.tid.es