Re: download problem to i386 pc

The error you're receiving leads me to believe one of the following:

1. You don't have the serial port enabled in the bios on one or both
your machines.
2. You're using the wrong serial port compared to what you told gdb.  I
use /dev/ttyS0 for com1 when connecting to my target.
3. You don't have permission to write to that device on your host
machine.

-Alex