Re: cygwin arm-elf toolset binaries available

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 07:04:19AM -0500, Grant Edwards wrote:

> About 50M without the source/build tree, 130M with source and
> build trees. I'm checking on how bit it is with source but
> without build trees.

Still working on that...

> I may be able to increase my quota at my ISP.

That costs more than I thought (they've double the price of
disk space in the past couple years). What I really ought to do
is get DSL service and make it availble from my machine at
home.

If somebody else has enough disk space to and wants to make it
available, I'd be happy to burn a CD and mail it.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com