RE: Size of downloaded files?

How do I generate a linker map?

I tried with this and with Map at several other places.

/Andreas

arm-elf-gcc -mcpu=arm7di                         -nostartfiles
-L//d/ecos-work/aeb/config2_install/lib -Map my_mapfile, -Wl,--gc-sections
-o testprog testprog.o receiver.o  -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib

arm-elf-gcc: my_mapfile,: No such file or directory

arm-elf-gcc: unrecognized option `-Map'

make: *** [testprog] Error 1

bash-2.04$