Re: trying to build ecosconfig for Solaris 7

When I tried to build the ECOS tools on FreeBSD, I found that the configure
script makes a few (Linux-centric?) assumptions about where tcl is installed.
For one, it assumes a single version in a single location (e.g. /usr), where
the include and lib directories can be found.

tcl on FreeBSD allows for having several versions installed, so there are
sudirectories for the include and lib files, e.g. /usr/local/include/tcl8.0
and /usr/local/include/tcl8.2, and the same for the libraries.

Looking at our local Solaris (SunOS 5.1) it seems like there is a hybrid, i.e.
there is one /usr/loca/include/tcl.h, but there are several lib
subdirectories, /usr/local/lib/tcl8.x.

I started to play around with modifying configure, but then I found that
ecosconfig ran just fine under FreBSD's Linux compatiibility. It looked like
you could add a new variable for the library, something like 'with-tcl-lib',
and use 'with-tcl' for the include directory.