Memory mapping Question on NECvrc4373

Hello,

Sorry for dropping a lot of message on this list today. I am busy with finding this problem. Jifl, I guess you might could pick up this question, of course, if you have time :-). Thanks!

I found on the DDB-NECvrc4373 board manual, the physical address of PCI slots if from 0x0C000000, and the Virtual address for the PROM is mapped to 0xAC000000. In the eCos HAL layer "plf_io.h" for VRC4373, the HAL_PCI_PHYSICAL_MEMORY_BASE is 0xC000000, which is different from the 0x0C000000 phyiscal address on the manual. The comment for the HAL_PCI_PHYSICAL_MEMORY_BASE is "where the PCI spaces are mapped in the CPU's (virtual) address space", I don't quiet understand this differnece and the comment actually. According to my understanding the HAL_PCI_PHYSICAL_MEMORY_BASE should be the phyiscal address space on board, is that correct?

I do have trouble to find a method to access the PCI mapped memory, anyone could shed me some light, I appreciate very much!

Best Regards,
-Ling