Re: Run Tests in NEC VR4373

Ling Su wrote:

> > > I had a question on the board, I knew that there are some SIMM and DIMM
> > > slots on the board, and some on board memory, too. Need I add some SDRAM
> or
> > > SRAM on the board? or the on-board memory is enough?
> >
> > The on-board memory is enough - we haven't added memory to our boards here
> > and they work fine.
> >
> Just joke in last message.
>
> Then how should I interpret the error message "Cannot access memory at
> address 0x0"?

That probably means the debug information generated by GCC is bad, or that
GDB is not reading it correctly. Experience says the former is more likely.
This is something you'd have to take up with the GCC folks at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ really. Either that or Charles may have some advice (or
may even be able to give you the tools he's using!).