Multi-thread debugging support with Multi-ICE

Hi,

I found in the documentation about Multi-ICE the following statement:

"If the eCos program has been built with the
'CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_ICE_THREAD_SUPPORT' option enabled (found in the eCos
Configuration Tool under the ARM architecture-specific flags), then the
Multi-ICE GDB server and the eCos application co-operate to provide the
thread information."
(http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ref/gnupro-ref/arm/ARM_COMBO_ap0
2.html#pgfId-486310)

The first problem is that I can't find this option in the Configuration Tool
(configured for ARM PID board)

The second thing is that I would like to know if this support can also apply
to my JEENI device?

Thank You