Re: vrc4373 target and serial device

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Morrow <cmorrow@YottaYotta.com> writes:

Chris> When I do; ecosconfig new vrc4373 ecosconfig tree I don't get
Chris> the serial device added to the tree. It is listed in the
Chris> ecos.ecc file. What am I missing?

The options which enable the devices. Including the package is not
enough.  There are options both in the generic driver layer (enabling
drivers in general), and in the driver package (selecting which of the
ports to build drivers for).

Jesper