missing includes (bptypes.h)

I have built the tool chain and eCos for my MBX board and it seems to be working good.
I grabbed the network package net-1.0b1.epk and installed it. When building, it seems to be missing an include file (files) like bptypes.h. I searched my entire drive but cannot find bptypes.h. I poked around on the web based CVS ecos directories but didn't see it. I tried to download the command line cvs and the link is broke. I downloaded wincvs from wincvs.org and winzip says the file is bad.

Any hints on where I could find this and other files needed for building the networking stack for eCos.
Thanks, James

James Kahkoska
Wireless Inc
2120 Hollowbrook