IRQ interrupt at highest priority

Hi

I am using ECOS on ARM PID7T development board.Thanx for the
replies to my earlier queries. I have a query again.

I want my IRQ interrupt handler (attached to a specific hardware
interrupt)
at the highest priority.

Infact when ecos is using some of the harware interrupts
(like TIMER2 for RTC) for scheduling and other work it should catch my
interrupt and not miss it.

I found in file clock.cxx ,the interrupt for RTC is created with
priority 1.Is any other interrupt created by the OS with higher
priority (i.e. 0)? If I create an interrupt with priority 0 will it
serve the purpose?

Regards Amlan