RE: Threading on EDB7211

On 19-Jun-00 Rene.Affourtit@pemstar.nl wrote:

> Thanks for the hint,
>
> but as it turned out my problem was caused by a modification I made in
> vectors.s which caused that no interupts were handled by ecos at all.
> It's strange how two very different problems can have the same symptoms.
> Sorry to have bothered you all with something that was entirely my own
> fault.

No need to apologize (just don't do it again :-)

This mailing list is supposed to be a forum where ideas and questions can
be posted and hopefully resolved.  Even if the problem was your fault,
asking it here let's everyone who uses eCos about it.  When a solution
is found, we all hear about it as well and can benefit from the experience.

Just for grins - what did you change in vectors.S, why did you do it and
what did you do wrong?  [Just for pedagogic enlightment :-) ]