RE: RE: SH2 porting

Take a look at what  Bill Gatliff has done with getting GDB to run with the SH704X, there is a link
from http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/ just look for gdbstubs.

I would also like to know if you can build 2.9X.X tools for sh-elf, I have failed so-far. although I
have no problems with sh-coff builds.

Robert.