Re: MBX Stub

Anthony Massa wrote:

> I built the MBX board stub using just the stub template.

You could try using the prebuilt image in the "loaders" subdir of your eCos
installation.

>  I then followed
> the directions to program the srec stub into flash.  Now I am trying to
> establish communication with the stub via my COM2 serial port on my PC.
> However, I have had no success at doing this.  I tried running the tests
> from the ecos configuration tool as well and I get the same response:
>
> couldn't establish connection with remote target.
>
> Do you know what I could try or if I should check somethings that I might be
> doing wrong?

Check whether the stub is alive using a terminal (hyperterminal on windows,
minicom on linux). When the board resets you should see some output. This
is at 38400bps 8-N-1. Check you followed the other instructions in the
"hardware setup" section in the docs.