From: <tsai@maya.com>
To: <ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 2:51 PM
Subject: [ECOS] Error building gdb (insight) for ARM under NT4.0

I've finally overcome the hurdle of building gcc for ARM development,
but now I'm getting an error while making insight.
AFAIK, cygwin 1.1.1 is installed properly.  I currently have
cygwin1.dll dated at 20000525.

Make reports something about
"field 'sin6_addr' has incomplete type" and stops soon afterwards.

My drives are mounted in textmode - I'm pretty sure that's not the
problem.  I've included the outputs to my configure and make, as well
as my config status.

Any help or "insight" would be appreciated:)
Thanks,

-ben tsai

in.h