Re: help i386-elf-gdb

> ÀîÇÉϼ wrote:
>
>  Hi,all,
>  when we debug our remote target(PC),we use the given
>  example:hello.c,but after we execute ,a error come out:
>      our commands list as follow:
>
>      make hello
>      i386-elf-gdb -b 38400
>      target remote /dev/ttyS0
>      load hello
>
>      Then error occur and the "loading section .text size 0x4001 lma
> 0x1000"
>  message display on the screen,and at the same time,our target pc display
>  "#9a$OK" forever,even after we kill i386-elf-gdb,it still display the
> same
>  message on and on .what is wrong here?How can I do now?

There's nothign here that actually indicates an error. Are you sure you
gave it enough time to load?

Presumably you changed the makefile to build the example program, can you
tell me exactly what you changed? And just to check, tell me how you
configured the build tree you used for the repository, i.e. the build tree
in PKG_INSTALL_DIR

Have you successfully downloaded and run any of the eCos test cases?