From: Jesper Skov [mailto:jskov@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 12:11 AM
To: Paul Kinzelman
Cc: ecos-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] stub-building

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Kinzelman <PaulK@isdcorp.com> writes:

Paul> I'm interested in understanding a bit more about the stub to try
Paul> to integrate it with some low-level loader/BIOS code we've got
Paul> here for another purpose. Are there any writeups about the
Paul> structure of the code? When I build it, I see a bazillion files
Paul> scroll past the screen, but many seem related to libraries. Are
Paul> there hopefully just a handfull of sources that do all the work?

The stubs are defined by files in hal/common/<version>/src and some
architecture and platform specific file in each CPU directory (look
for files named *stub*).

Jesper