RE: stub-building

Actually, these should just be warnings of things that the configuration
system has to set via its inference engine.  If you just continue and
execute 'ecosconfig tree' you should get a working tree.

On 25-Apr-00 Paul Kinzelman wrote:
> I'm attempting to build the gdb stub for the edb7xxx configuration.
> However, when I follow the tutorial instructions to do:
>       ecosconfig new edb7xxx stubs
> I get a bunch of constraint failures:
> CYG_HAL_STARTUP== "ROM"
> CYGSEM_HAL_ROM_MONITOR
> CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS
> CYGBLD_BUILD_COMMON_GDB_STUBS
> !CYGDBG_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_SAVE_MINIMUM_CONTEXT
> !CYGDBG_HAL_COMMON_CONTEXT_SAVE_MINIMUM
>
> Is there someplace where I'm supposed to define/undefine these
> settings? I could hack them in, but I figured you had a preferred/magic
> place for them.
>
> I'm interested in putting something else on top of the stub (which
> is why I'm trying to build it), any other pointers you could provide
> me would be greatly appreciated!

What sort of thing do you want to add?  I ask mostly because you may be
going about this the wrong way, depending on your desired end result.