Re: linux sys_call access

>  [eg. sys_open() insted of fopen() ] i am getting the fallowing errors:
>
> { i have included all necessary header files in my code }

This is the problem. The two sets of header files, the ecos onces and
the linux onces cannot be used together.

The solution is to define anything you need from the linux header
files on your own in a way that does not clash with the ecos onces.

eg define your own LINUX_O_RDONLY, LINUX_O_WRONLY which have the
values linux expects.

        Andrew