size and uses

Thanks very much Jonathan, Gary, Grant, and Bart.

That's exactly the sort of SWAG information I was looking for.

I'd like to suggest adding a paragraph of that sort of info
to the documentation. Even with all the disclaimers, it
gives a starting point because people evaluating
ecos need some starting point and don't have time
(or at least I don't) to do the real testing needed to
properly evaluate it for their potential configuration.

Also, I'd suggest a section on the web page talking
a bit about what products are shipping with ecos, perhaps a slight
expansion of what Jonathan posted, with the links he
had in his email. You know, marketing info. :-) Or is
it there and I just didn't find it?

Oh, and do you have a pointer to the beta-tcpip code?
All I see on the web page is documentation on
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/tcpip/
Too many ftp connections to see if the kit is actually
there too. It'd be nice to have a pointer to the kit in the
documetation (or did I miss that too?).

Thanks very much!

-PaulK