Re: Q: Libm test vectors.

Well, there is a mode in MPC505 when almost all the exceptional conditions are
handled by FPU. I believe this mode is preferable for PowerPC processors
because it's the fastest mode and doesn't require any software envelope.

In this mode it is guaranteed that FPU itself will *NOT* produce denormalized
numbers, so they can only come from outside.  If denormalized number appears,
then Floating Point Assist exception is invoked, and there is no way
to disable it or a simple way to handle this as far as I know (maybe I'm wrong
though). Anyway, in this mode appearance of denormalized number is true
exceptional condition likely caused by some bug in the program (uninitialized
value, etc.), so I don't think it should be hidden by flushing it to zero.

Sergei.