Re: PC target -- How to build the GDB stub Floppy ?

Rosimildo> I still not undertand how to load my "application" on the
Rosimildo> target PC. Do we have to copy to a floppy and use it to
Rosimildo> boot everytime ?.

Yes and no. Each time you reboot the box, it will load the GDB stubs
off the floppy.

The GDB stubs allow you to connect to the box using GDB which allows
you to download the application and run/debug it.

Jesper