Re: mlt file creation

On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 05:38:53PM +0100, John Dallaway wrote:

> I would encourage you not to give up! If you do not have access to a PC
> running Windows, then someone else may well be willing to generate these
> files for you using the data in your mlt_*.ldi files. This would only
> take a few minutes.

I do have a Windows-95 PC, but it just sits in the corner and sucks my email
from our MS-Exchange server and forwards it to my Linux box -- and it can
barely manage that ;)

Somebody else in my group does have a Cygwin installation, and will
eventually be set up to build eCos from sources, so I'll have him do it when
he gets there.  He's currently running into problems getting gdb to talk
using the serial port (which I think somebody addressed in a posting about
an hour ago).

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com