Re: MBX860 board question

>>>>> "Zhang,Ye" == Zhang,Ye  <ye.zhang@cmtsd.mea.com> writes:

Zhang,Ye> Did I miss something or I just didn't do it the right way?
Zhang,Ye> Can someone help me out here? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you forgot to disable CYGSEM_HAL_USE_ROM_MONITOR and enable
CYGSEM_HAL_POWERPC_COPY_VECTORS + possibly enable
CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS.

The kernel you built would expect an eCos compatible stub on the
hardware. EPPCBug is not eCos compatbile, so you need to change the
above options to make eCos take over control of the target.

Jesper