ecos port to ATMEL M40400 and variants

Dear community,
in the next days ikendi will start an 'ecos' port to the ATMEL M40400
controller, to be precise the R40807 variant. It is an ARM7TDMI based
machine, so only the I/O is different from existing ports.
o is there already ongoing work on this controller? If so, please send
me a notification
o is there is any interest in this controller? We would like to share
the workload

There is a fairly cheap development platform, the AT91EB01 board,
available at any ATMEL distributor. We are using our own development
board, but we will make sure that our port runs on the AT91EB01.

On the long term we are interested in finding a maintainer of the port.
We will of course contribute our porting effort when we feel it is
mature enough.

Best regards

Bernd Lind
--