Re: Version 1.3.1?

    Jurica> Since I have noticed that preliminary 1.3.1 version will
    Jurica> be very soon on CVS, I am wondering when official eCos
    Jurica> 1.3.1 release could be available? Will the new eCos
    Jurica> release have support for NEC Vr4300?

I can confirm that we are working on a 1.3.x sourceware release.
However we are still figuring out the exact details, including when it
is likely to be available and what will be ready for public release at
that time. A more detailed announcement is likely to be made within
the next couple of weeks, but I cannot give any more information just
yet.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer