Re: [ppate@hitachi-eu.com: help]

In article <20000128012113.A2997.cygnus.info.ecos@cygnus.com> you write:

>     i have downloaded ecos and the development tools for the arm
>     processor, i also did this for powerpc. when going through the
>     software tool installation given by this link:
>
>     http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/install-windows.html
>
>     i had an error something like:
>
>     "no ld found in your path."
>
>     this stopped the rest of the installation.

To get more info, can you send us the first few lines of the
config.status file in the top level of your build tree.

Also, can you send the last few lines of build output (which should be
in the file make.out if you were following the instructions).

BTW, in future it is better to join the ecos-discuss mailing list and
send queries like that to it. I've CC'd it in my reply. See
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/intouch.html for details.

Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS   Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...
 my brains kept falling out."    || http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos
Help fight spam! http://spam.abuse.net/  These opinions are all my own fault