Re: Re: Embedded PC SBC

Hi, JD--

Sorry you're having so much trouble.  I'd hoped to get some time last week
to update the HAL to the current CVS version of eCos; but, of course,
that's when my customers call and want me to spend a few days out of town.
I've tarred up my eCos source tree and posted it for you--just download
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/ecos/contrib/hal/i386/ecos-i386.tgz, and
try the pkgconf.tcl script from there.  Let me know if that helps.

-patrick
patrick@softprocess.com