Re: Network layer

Samuel Tardieu wrote:

> By the way, has anyone ported one of the free IP stack to eCos? (BSD, Linux,
> ...) In ENST, we have taken the BSD stack ported to RTEMS and adapted it to
> eCos, and it looks like it is doing pretty well on our PPC board (MPC860).
> But if someone already has one, I'd be happy to trash our dirty and fast port
> to use another. Otherwise, we will contribute it to eCos in the future when
> the code gets cleaned up.

As you can see at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/contrib.html Tristan
Gingold has also ported the BSD-derived stack from RTEMS to eCos. You could
try that if you like, but it doesn't sound like it would be of much
advantage to you.

Cygnus Solutions, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK.  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"I used to have an open mind but || Get yer free open source RTOS's here...
 my brains kept falling out."    || http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos
Help fight spam! http://spam.abuse.net/  These opinions are all my own fault