Re: TCP/IP for eCos

>>>>> "Tristan" == Tristan Gingold <tgi@netgem.com> writes:
Tristan> I am ready to put my port of RTEMS tcp/ip on a site, ASA I
Tristan> can known which site !

I'll check this code out before making a decision on which
TCP/IP code to pick up. If my information is correct, RTEMS
TCP/IP is also from BSD.

1) Can somebody give me a very high level algorithm one can
use to port a TCP/IP stack onto an OS?

2) What level of expertise is required? I've been involved in
development of Protocol stacks for Telecom, and I've been a
user of TCP/IP. But I've just started looking into the
internals of TCP/IP. (TCP/IP Illustrated, Vol 2, Stevens).

- Regards,
--
Prakash R
Co-ordinating Engineer, Internet Telephony Group