Re: [ECOS] build problems on solaris2.5.1

Zubin,

The configure script in the directory:

    ... /ecosSWtools-981021/src/make

looks for the sccs get command in  /usr/sccs/ then within your $PATH

then looks for the sccs admin command in /usr/sccs then your $PATH

my sccs get command is in /usr/ccs/bin and so is my admin command.

Whoever there is another admin command in /usr/local/bin which is executed
instead of the sccs admin command.

For now, I changed the configure file get and admin commands from:
/usr/sccs/get and /usr/sccs/admin  to:
/usr/ccs/bin/get and /usr/ccs/bin/admin

I have successfully configured and am currently making the tools now.

I hope this helps

Dave Miller

> Hi
>
> Has anyone tried to build the ecos development tools (unix) on sun solaris
> 2.5.1?
>
> The build process hangs in the configure script after the line:
>
> "checking for location of SCCS get command"
>

> any ideas?
>

> Thanks
>

> Zubin

David W. Miller               FUJITSU COMPUTER PRODUCTS OF AMERICA, INC.
dmiller@intellistor.com       Intellistor R&D Operation
(303) 682-6667                2402 Clover Basin Drive
(303) 682-6401 - FAX          Longmont, Colorado  80503