[ECOS] Re: Source for HW eval boards for use with eCos

    <snip>
    georgel> Similar question, where can I get the eval boards
    georgel> currently supported by
    georgel> eCos ??? e.g. the MPC850EN or MPC860T evaluation board.

Currently the only supported PowerPC evaluation board is produced by
Cogent: http://www.cogcomp.com. Alternatively follow the link to
Cogent from the eCos home page at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos
The processor module we have used is the CMA286_60.

I have heard about ongoing ports to other PowerPC boards, but so far I
have not received any sources for these.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer