[ECOS] Re: Next rev/snapshot of eCos ?

    Stuart> Any hints on when we might see a new rev or snapshot of
    Stuart> eCos (and what's planned to be in it :) - My immediate
    Stuart> interest is in finalized PowerPC support and possibly Mot
    Stuart> Coldfire support)

Work is in progress on getting anonymous CVS access set up, we believe
that will prove more useful than snapshots (although we may well start
providing snapshots as well later on). We have not made any final
decision yet as to when the next full release will be. Currently the
most interesting changes to the source tree involve the PowerPC
support, especially MMU initialization, cache support, and interrupt
handling.

A port by Cygnus to the Coldfire is not under consideration at this
time.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer