[ECOS] RE: ECOS Hitachi SH port

I'd like to volunteer some time to this.  I can't commit to a whole
lot of time, but I'd like to help out where I can.  I too was going
to try rtems, but I like eCos better.  I have an SH-2 eval board I
want to experiment with.  Doing this port should be educational.

Regards,
Mark Clayton

E-Mail: Mark Clayton <clayton@shore.net>
Date: 20-Nov-98