Re: Where is GET Descriptor in usb-stm32 code

GaurangT wrote:

>          I am new for usb.so I want to develop hid driver using usb-stm32
> code and I cann't get anywhere code in GET Descriptor.

If you're writing a USB class driver you don't need to worry about
implementing descriptor handling since this is all taken care of by the
eCos USB framework and the low level driver.  All you need to do is
provide a suitable set of descriptors as described in the documentation
here:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/usbs-enum.html

The STM32 driver also uses this information to automatically set up its
endpoint configuration so even that is taken care of for you.

> Anyone know about hid driver plz help me.

I've not really looked at the HID specs.  It sounds like you'll need to
spend a bit of time looking at the official specs and working out what
endpoint configuration is required for your application before starting
to fill in the descriptor tables for your class driver.  While debugging
my descriptor setup I found it useful to use a Linux box and check the
kernel logs (type 'dmesg') since the Linux kernel driver helpfully
reports the descriptor information.

Chris.