Re: Test USB driver for stm32 on stm32 evel board

GaurangT wrote:
> HI,
>       I run usbtarget.c program on stm32 evel board and i got no device
> driver for "Red Hat eCos USB test".

Please, if you're going to post to the lists at least take the time to
read any responses before repeat posting.  I refer you to my previous
post here...

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-devel/2009-06/msg00001.html

> I got output on hyper terminal and program run on stm32 evel board like
> this,
> STM32 USB : Setting USB device address = 1

The fact that Windows is recognizing the device and asking for a driver,
and a valid USB device address is being assigned means that the STM32
driver is basically working.  If you must use Windows as your USB host,
you'll now need to put together a USB class driver for a standard device
type which it will recognize.  You could try a simple HID, for example.

Chris.