Re: How do I add a serial driver?

Paul J THACKER wrote:
Gary Thomas wrote:

Looks like you just had a spelling error.

You're not really using version 2.0 are you?  It's now 6+ years old!
The best source tree is from CVS - using anything else is fraught
with trouble...

Yes, but I had to correct it in the ecc file, which I've been told I shouldn't have to mess with. But it's working anyway, so I'm happy.

Yes, I'm using 2.0. I can't get to CVS through our company firewall. I could download it from home, but I don't really want to start over. In case I end up doing that anyway, which version of gcc (ARM) are you using now?

eCosCentric makes snapshots of the CVS tree which you should be able to download. As for the compiler, there's no need to change from something that works.

The CVS tree is so vastly different from the old 2.0 release
that it makes it difficult for us to even discuss when you
have problems or questions.