Re: How do I add a serial driver?

Gary Thomas wrote:

Looks like you just had a spelling error.

You're not really using version 2.0 are you?  It's now 6+ years old!
The best source tree is from CVS - using anything else is fraught
with trouble...

Yes, but I had to correct it in the ecc file, which I've been told I shouldn't have to mess with. But it's working anyway, so I'm happy.

Yes, I'm using 2.0. I can't get to CVS through our company firewall. I could download it from home, but I don't really want to start over. In case I end up doing that anyway, which version of gcc (ARM) are you using now?

Thanks,
Paul