Re: RedBoot built with gcc 3.4.4

Hm, can it be "-finit-priority". It errors in 3.4.4, so, I took it out, which works fine with other "recent" compilers. And here:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-devel/2003-10/msg00061.html

<quote>
    Gary> That's really too bad - we can't take it out globally
    Gary> because that could possibly break things for folks using
    Gary> older compilers and we may have troubles using newer ones..
</quote>

It has been verified that it is not needed on even 2.95.x and taken away from in-tree platforms. Can it be that we DO have a problem now?

Guennadi
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
DSA Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH
Pascalstr. 28